As the users may aware, we have moved to the new Helpdesk System.
We have prepared the below Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about our new Helpdesk System.
1) Why I need to submit case from portal , previously I can submit from WHMCS billing system
Since we have moved to the new Helpdesk system, its directly integrated to the new portal activation.
2) How to submit a case from portal ?
- Login to support portal via http://portal.apc.sg/en/support/tickets/new
- Fill in the below mandatory fields .
Requester -> Your associated email account
Subject -> The subject of the issue
Department -> The associated department where your issue is related to
Priority -> Choose the priority based on the sense of urgency of the issue
Description -> Briefly specify the nature of the problem with complete details as domain name, exact error encountered red with the necessary screenshots.
Attach a file -> If required may attach file/screenshot/image to describe on the problem
- Finally click on Submit and you will be receiving an automated reply from us indicating the Case ID.
3) How to retrieve previous old case from old helpdesk ?
You may request us via email for the old case and we will export out the case in pdf form.
4) What is the other option to submit case apart from portal?
You may send an email to email@example.com with the brief description of the problem encountered.